the kick, push...

I PROMISE im not a poser... for those who know me best know that back in my late middle school years and a bit through high school, instead of drawing i would skate my balls off. hahaha. i dedicated time, blood, sweat and a bit of bone marrow to skateboarding... and deep inside there is a part of me that wants to hop back on my Blind deck and fly off some stairs...so i dont want dudes coming up to me on the street calling me a "poser" and all that- yall can all get the clenched drawing fist! haaa, j/k its all good. 
 but theres a huge issue with me getting back on my board- once you dedicate your life to drawing you become extremely lazy and inactive... hahaha. so now i just draw other people skatboarding!!! yay!

hope you enjoy!


-OPMC   

1 comment:

  1. Hey, its Rob, have you colored these sketches? If not, can you? I'm doing a skate park for one of my levels in GPR and I wanted to put some of your drawings up as graffiti on the walls and these would be perfect. I've been downloading a bunch of your colored images, but these fit in even better and there are similar type images to it on my reference.

    ReplyDelete